Cleaning for the thieves...

Well it’s that time of year, when all the thieves, those too lazy to get out and get a real job decide to break in to the hard working members of society and steal their goodies.  There has been a rash of burglaries out here in “boon town.  You would have to be pretty brave or totally stupid to break in at our house with all the dogs, kids, and the possibility I might pack a pistol.  However, the fear is there and today I have this urge to clean my house.  How strange to pick up for a possible break-in.  In case the   robbery does happen, I want to be able to figure out what they took, not be embarrassed for the police to come in and actually see that the house is ransacked, not just a mess.
 Yes, we do have weapons and I’m not afraid to use them.  I’ll just have to ask John where he keeps the shot gun shells.

Comments

Popular Posts