Prayers Answered...

Can it really be true?  I can think myself thin?  According to an article on mental imagery, I can.  This could be the answer to all my prayers. I can spend my day on the sofa, watching soaps, thinking about eating bon bons and lose weight.  Well duh!  If I am only thinking about food and not eating it, doesn’t that stand to reason that I might lose weight? 
If this imagery thing works, can I imagine a huge butt and cellulite on that skinny girl who always complains of how “fat” she is?  Could I possibly imagine a growing nose on the face of that so called “friend” who lied about me? 
I wonder if I can think myself rich.  Think my house clean.  Think my kids into the top ten percent of their graduating class. 
I will have to “think” this one over a bit more.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20101210/hl_hsn/mentalimageryanewweightlosstool

Comments

Popular Posts